Sunday, March 13, 2011

Michael Misery?


Hello.

When I first started writing this blog, it was to hone my skills, give my observations form, odd occurrences, what have you.  lately, it seems more like a downer fest... which kind of disturbs me.

You see, if you JUST read my blog, it would imply that I am a very unhappy person who seems to almost revel in misery.  It doesn't help me with my selection of topics lately.  A topic based around a song of self- destruction?  The revelation that instead of enjoying a truly great cartoon, I see visions of me permanently alone?!  And the post I had just finished and ALMOST put up?  It was me questioning if I was actually supposed to be the villain in my life.  I shit you not; me pondering if I was supposed to be the bad guy role in reality.

I wrote that topic out and was about to start typing it up when I stopped, crumpled the pages up, and threw the entire thing away.  I realized that I am tired of the perception (most likely self-perception) that I was always down and depressed.

I am NOT some closet Emo.

Right now in my life I am not only happy, but actually excited about what is to come..  I have been telling people, if they will listen to me, that this is the year everything changes- better, for the most part.  I should be talking about the changes and what I am planning, but instead I talk about the darkness in life.  Could I actually be stuck in a one-track path writing-wise?  I'm not sure, but I can at least try to diversify.

So I'll try that.  I plan on soon revisiting a topic I did some time ago about being an accidental elitist and will try my best to knock the piss out of it.  I also am thinking of writing about why it might not a good idea to relive the past and go to how things were.  (This one involves a tale of two ladies trying to do that with DISASTROUS results.  It most likely will piss them off (even if I use aliases) but frankly, after what happened, I don't give a rat's ass.  They earned it...)  I will try to not be quite so morose, since that really isn't me.

Hell, just for shits and giggles, I might see what happens when I decide to write a topic when I get REALLY drunk- although I gots a sneaking suspicion that it would most likely end up being about getting laid...

No comments:

Post a Comment